Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

11 Week Initiative - Raw Food Rehab

My new favorite website/support community is Raw Food Rehab. If you haven't heard of them before then check out this link http://rawfoodrehab.ning.com/. There is so much information on there and if you are looking to change your diet to incorporate more raw foods, get the facts and find recipes and like minded people, this is the place.

Last Friday they started a 11 WEEK HEALTH & WEIGHTLOSS INITIATIVE. I have decided to participate and do weekly weigh ins. I think having something to be accountable to will make me look at my diet much more seriously.

My ultimate goal is to loose about 40lb, but I am aiming for 2lb a week. So after 11 weeks I should have lost 22lb.

To do this I will
- Go to gym 3 x a week
- Start Yoga 2 x a week
- Remove temptation, ban chocolate from the house
- Read Penni Shelton's book 'Raw Food Clense'(ordered it from Amazon on Friday)
- Try 3 new recipes every week and create a recipe binder full of my favorites
- Plant fresh herbs in my garden

Anyway, so far so good. Did my weight this morning and in a week I have lost 4.2lb (1.9kg) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment